Thursday, July 1, 2004

Long time since i last wrote

It has been a long times since I last wrote, but nothing much has changed since. It is still the same old life, same old long hours in office and same old people to interact with.
I have been on a look out for a change for sometime now. Want to go on a vacation, maybe a long vacation. I want to recharge myself. Maybe take a brief sabbatical or something. A job like mine burns one out completely.

Anyway I don't want to make this another crib session of mine. What i want to do though is to talk about what a vacation means to me. A vacation is time spent at my own pace. When I have time to visit places, time to read, to interact with new people and there is no urgency what so ever of going anywhere or getting something done in time, or chasing a deadline. I have been planning to go to Pondicherry for a long long time now, but somehow or other it doesn't work out.

I promise myself that i will visit Pondi within next two months.

No comments: