Wednesday, April 26, 2006

words

Words and words are all I have.............

thus goes the lyrics of a song dear to me. Things that we like are symbolic of our nature, we like things we can identify with. So if someone likes jazz they can identify with the music, someone who loves rock can identify with noise, someone who loves alternate rock can identify with the paranoid hyperactive mental activity, which is not directed properly, but let loose on all..... no mercy to anyone, so much so that these guys think that we are doomed...... Well enough gory details, but the fact of the matter is that.... I really do, only have words.

The glory of this world may live on
may live on the tales of valour
may there be recitals of history
may the greatness be talked of
this is the land where i belong
this is the land I was born
This is the earth that accepted me
this is the sky that saw over me
this is the water that nourished me
this is my land.
may my land's name last
for the time till humanity lives


--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

2 comments:

karthikram said...

this question will answer lot of my question , do you like jazz ?

Phoenix said...

words, your words,a re beautiful