Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dreams

Living through the feverish sleep and dreams that occupy the land on nod, the disturbing images that float around, some of the desires that one might have, some of the fears that engulf the mortal soul, living through the panic that follows, when you see the worst of your fears becoming true and for a moment there they are absolutely true, till you realize that you are asleep.
I have been having weird dreams, dreams that have no semblance to reality or normal way of life. I see people I have not seen for a long long time, I see people I will never ever see in my life, I see them suffering, I see them happy, I see myself in Misery i see myself surrounded by temptations I see myself hurtling down the path of deceit and I see myself a winner.
But more often than not these dreams leave me with a sense of un-belonging as if I don't know true from false anymore, as if the reality and the paranormal have merged in a strange cocktail of deception and I find myself trying to look for clues to solve this puzzle.
But more often than not I find myself utterly incompetent in doing so. The sights allure me, the temptations make me yield, Sometimes I am scared to yield, sometimes I am not, some times there is a whole lot of blood and gore, and I am the perpetrator.
there used to be a time, when I would go to sleep just because i would get to dream....... will this last.......
will I always look forward to dreams.........


--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

No comments: