Thursday, July 1, 2004

People feel lonely

here I am typing again.... It has been a long day and now I am more than tired. My thoughts are not coherent any more. All I can think of is stupid work that doesn't happen.
So what is it that drives me to do this slogging when nothing is present, I don't even have a proper manual or any idea where to start from. Things just don't work...... and on top of that I don't have a clue, why the hell are we doing it anyway.

Only Consolation is the PIZZA at the end of the day..

I realized it that some people feel lonely, they feel the need to communicate to people. It seems that these kinds cannot live without human contact.......
Good for them. as for me there are times when I dont feel like talking to anybody leave alone the sight of anybody.

No comments: