Friday, June 25, 2004

Working late again ....

So what that i am working late again.. It has become a habit now. I am waiting for some setup to be ready so that i can check out my luck.... Anyway that is not what i want to write about, I just want to have my mind off this stupid work thing.. How many of us really chose our careers?? Seriosuly how many of us are just living because fate decided to put us someplace where we don't belong, but don't have enough guts to get out?? I bet there are a lot of guys like that, I am also like that. I wanted to be an actor, director media personality all my life, but now all i can think of is working on this stupid software job.... Anyway have to leave my Pizza is here......
Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
Click on the image to chat with me

No comments: