Thursday, June 24, 2004

What am I doing in life

Sometimes I just take out time to think what the hell I am doing with my life. Life seems to be so full of shit. people are ready to kill and dominate and what not, for their gains. It feels as if human society is doomed. As if we are heading towards total annihilation. I for one don't want Humans to just disappear from the face of earth. In fact I don't want millions of years of nature's hard work to go waste, but then how do I matter to the grand scheme of thing.
Humans have this tendency of being too individualistic. They are too self centered and mean to think above and beyond their own existence.
they don't think of humans as a race, but they think as human as an individual..

We are seriously going nowhere with this evolution.......

No comments: