Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blogging

Every once in a while the blog community amazes me, first the idea of push button publishing, so one doesn't really have to wait to let the world know what he/she thinks about the world and the people inhabiting the same, and their idiosyncrasies. The idea itself is a huge leap towards being argumentative in a constructive sense (please forgive me for using the term argumentative here, but cannot help it ever since I started reading what Amartya Sen has to say about Indians), so now we have people voicing what they feel and opinions flow in thick and thin.
But every once in a while I come across something that makes my day, most of the times it is humor. I firmly believe that humor is one of the most mature of human emotions, for it allows one to laugh off what otherwise is mundane and heavy stuff.
This evening I came across one post that made me laugh. And what it had to say was actually true.

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

i feel glad ki koi to hasa us post pe:))

keep smiling:)