Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sleep

Sleep has an interesting quality of creeping up to me when I least expect it, I didn't have a proper lunch, 9well what is a proper lunch anyway) and just had a coffee and some cookies and now I am awfully sleepy, so sleepy that I don't know what I am typing, I am just typing what ever comes to my mind till I feel better so if you get incensed, please forgive me, or at least try to forgive me. Forgiveness is not easy to seek, nor is it easy to bestow, when I talk about forgiveness what comes to my mind is the movie "Schindler's list" and the way "I forgive you" is said in that movie. Talking about movies....... no I don't want to talk about movies....
so what do I want to talk about?
well I don't have a clue, probably sleep !
why do we have to sleep, won't it be interesting if we don't spend half of your lives in slumber land, well for me it is more than half my life, for I like to sleep for 12-14 hours, whenever I can do it, college I had the record of sorts of sleeping for 48 hours continuously. So in a way sleep happens to be my passion.
What do I like the most of the sleep?
well the dreams, and absolute peace and bliss, it is a perfect way of escaping from whatever haunts one, whatever it might be. They say people who are depressed sleep more. I am not too sure about this, but as far back as I can remember I have always employed sleep as my escape mechanism.
I guess it would be better to take a short nap, with my head on my desk, then to keep typing and making no sense

--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

No comments: