Monday, February 13, 2006

back to office tomorrow - Hopefully

I will be resuming office from tomorrow. Last few days have been the most taxing on me health wise in a long long time. I have been on and off grappling with fever. I never thought that I could fall sick this way. In fact I have never been sick this way, but now I know for sure how to get a fever, just say no to pain killers for some time and lo-behold the fever comes rushing in.
Today I am feeling very very weak; but I guess another day of rest is not going to do me any good. I think I just have to stop thinking too much and bring discipline in my life. Could this sickness be because of mental stress, it might be, there is no denying that. So what do I do? Well for one I can start living for the day.

--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

No comments: