Friday, February 17, 2006

I am not disturbed

I am supposed to be sick, but I am in office, I am supposed to be working then, but I am goofing away my time, reading a whole lot of stuff that folks have written. And trust me some of them are good, really good :-)

I don't always brood
I don't always weep
I laugh at times
I live too
I don't worship sadness
there is happiness too
always round the corner
hiding like a wicked child
to spring out and scare
and put you off balance
at moments least expected

I don't hate
love is all I know
but then love hurts too
and I paint the place
with the love I have
and the hurt I feel
I really am not disturbed
it is the world around me
and I am just trying to take
each day as it comes

--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Beautifully said!