Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I am torn

I look around
i see things that I don't have to
I feel things that are sacrilegious
i do things that are desecration
i can't breath anymore
I can't smile
I can't laugh
I am dragging a dead corpse
everywhere I go
and the corpse is mine
I am a dead man walking
I am torn

Don't know what to say anymore
don't know where to go
feel like running far and fast
before the corpse starts to stink
before the stench becomes un bearable
before flesh starts to rot
before my mind becomes a vegetable
but my feet have become of lead
my heart has ceased to beat
the way it used to
I don't have any dreams left
and everything is getting shattered
I am torn

feel i should finish this all
look into those eyes
eyes of Apocalypse
and pray them to take me away
on the wings of death
to a far off place
a place called hell
a place where I will finally belong



--
In the end, it doesn't even matter........

No comments: