Wednesday, June 29, 2005

allured, I am, by the dark side of the force


I think I have finally buried the ghost that haunted me for better half of last month. Finally I figured out that there is no point of being self critical beyond a certain point. Being self critical won't allow you to live in peace and if you follow what you interpret out of it, you won't be in peace either.
so have no self doubt, no guilt, no fear, and when you have killed these you become your own master. Maybe an Evil one, but then who cares.
Good and Evil are relative, People say that absence of good is evil, I say there is nothing called goodness, we defined it ourselves and think that it works most of the times, but then if goodness is so apparent then it should rule, in reality it rarely does.
My good friend will say "that is because we have not yet gotten on to that level of consciousness" I say, "If we have not, I don't even care about it, I was born in these times and let me try the best that is available, and no I don't believe in self denial, that is like enslaving yourself, I don't want to serve anyone except for the masters I choose. This is my small tribute to Human ego"

--
In the end, it doesn't even matter........

No comments: