Saturday, May 7, 2005

Never speak up

So I thought I will talk...... but talking is a very dangerous thing, Most of the times I have felt that I would have been better off If I had not spoken, If only I had kept quite and not told others what is in my skewed mind. At times I just see the truth so starkly that I don't have any other choice, but to tell the folks around me what I see. This has so far been one of my biggest weaknesses, I mean cummon who wants to hear the truth, If I know the truth I should probably keep quite and keep it with me always. Never ever tell people the truth becasue they don't want to listen to the truth. the truth will surprise them and it will scadalize them and then the relationship will no longer be the way it was before you decided to put your foot in your mouth.<br> <br> never speak up, with people who matter, or might matter.<br><br>-- <br>I am one hell of a guy, I can do anything I want, only I just don't have the<br>faintest idea what.<br><br>- Zaphod Beeblebrox, in The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy <br>

No comments: