Saturday, April 30, 2005

trying to define god

how would it feel to be god ???
I am not sure because that is something that god has to answer, but I think it is about time that he came down from the heavenly abode that he is supposed to be inhabiting and answer a few difficult questions.
Why is there so much pain around ?
Why do people get battered and lead tattered lives ?
What is the purpose of suffering ? and no i don't believe it is to cleanse us.

All major religions have a concept of Heaven and hell, but what makes them imagine hell, I am not too sure about that. I mean if we ARE living in hell already. Or maybe there are different worlds with degrees of separation based on the evil around, then also we are definitely in one of the lowest worlds.

I think the only purpose of religion is to give hope and belief , because belief is powerful, other than that I don't find any significance of religion.


--
I am one hell of a guy, I can do anything I want, only I just don't have the
faintest idea what.

- Zaphod Beeblebrox, in The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy

No comments: