Saturday, April 23, 2005

Let me sleep

Where is this

Where I am right now,

Is this the dream,

I had dreamt a long time back

Why don't I feel

The anguish, I only recently had.

Why do I see the colors so vivid

How come there is happiness to be felt.

I have never felt this way before and

Neither am I sure that I can take this any longer

 

But I know now how it feels to be alive finally

Till now I was in the dead asylum of death

And misery and all things that are bad.

And yet I want to go back to the where I once belonged

 

Maybe have felt darkness so much

That I have started relishing it now.

Don't take away this darkness

Cause the light is too blinding.

Let me go back to sleep

Don't wake me up yet

 

Let me sleep and be blissfully unaware

 

 




--
I am one hell of a guy, I can do anything I want, only I just don't have the
faintest idea what.

- Zaphod Beeblebrox, in The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy

No comments: