Saturday, May 28, 2005

Change

Was talking to R for a long time today, I think I needed that chat so very much, Am feeling very relieved now and full of new found confidence too. after all I have nothing to loose, I do have brains, just have to apply them and work hard. Also I talked about depression and how it happens and understood that I am not the only one in grip of this vicious thing. Anyway have decided to take things in the proper perspective and live out life without being unnecessarily despotic.
Today I am going to have a party and tomorrow when I wake up I would wake up as a new man, with a few basic things in place. I really should feel thankful to all who saw me through this. I know the way ahead is not going to be easy, but I am not scared anymore, I know it will take a long time to regain what you have lost, but you shall regain it and then relinquish it.
and once you have done that you will never ever feel that you are running away from life. Trust yourself believe in yourself and your powers of perception, goddammit man you have an IQ of 156.


--
Arise awake and stop not till the Goal is achieved

~Vivekanad

No comments: