Sunday, September 10, 2006

Simple pleasures of life

  • Listening to a good Rock number and being tempted to head bang along with it.
  • Getting high on pot and philosophising about life
  • Sitting in silence with someone you want to be with
  • Being in midst of Nature, on top of a hill, with your arms opened and you let the cloud pass through, small droplets on your eye lashes, wet hair and a rejunevated soul
  • Driving my car to 160 Km/h, all my mind on the road
  • Riding my bike to 120 Km/h on the way to office
  • driving non-stop for hours, no thoughts in mind, nothing except the road ahead
  • Getting a call from someone having blues and letting then know that this is not the end
  • Calling up someone when I have blues and talking about things totally un-related.
  • Reading good humour
  • Reading a book that engrosses me so much that I become a part of the characters
  • Watching movies and getting lost in the celluloid dreams
  • Imagining ideal relationships, ideal humans, ideal society.
  • Living in future
  • Living in remote past
  • Being comfortable with my dark self, relishing it, to the point of modest Narcissism


--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Let me add...
being able to smile and reflect through somebody else'swords as if they were your own..