Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Question

What am I doing with my life? This question crops up every now and then and has been on my radar for such a long time now that I have a strange kind of familiarity associated with it. But really, am I looking for a solution or just whiling away my time. Close to 11 at night, and waiting to get into an offshore call with onsite bosses, I ponder over it once again.
Something has to be done, something quick, something decisive.
Cannot keep my eyes closed anymore. Have to wake up.
Listen man..... this is a wake up call.
How many more of these are you going to need, you lazy bum

--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

1 comment:

Ganesh said...

As you keep peeling away at the different layers of abstraction of what we say as life you may find that there is an inherent meaninglessness. So life inherently is meaningless.. But life has to be lived while we wait for the end. So it's better to find a purpose and meaning albeit a virtual one... Find a mirage and chase it...

There is no destination.... The journey is the destination......