Monday, September 4, 2006

Adrenaline

love me hate me
hold me thrill me
kiss me kill me
make be bow down
strike that chord again
all you want is darkness
all you want is hope
all places you have been pierced
and painted and loved so much
and still you live on
don't give them the death they want
don't die when you are still young
I will be your boatman on styx
I won't even charge you the fare
but wait for your time to come

break me if you have to
kill me if you have to
I will be your shadow still
don't call the bluff on them
they don't care for it
all they want is something barbarous
don't play to them
don't play for them
you are a star
go be one in your own galaxy
no one knows what you are worth
nobody cares too
live it up star
and fly as high as you can
never say never again
never say die

yes I know some of it is a U2 song, but I couldn't care less.
Come to think of it palagarism is one of the best tributes one can give.

--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

No comments: