Sunday, November 6, 2005

main aur meri tanhaai :-)

Went to railway station today after a loooooooooooong time. Or was it really long, well i don't care about that, for once I was going to see off someone. And this time the experience was different, I did not relive all the farewells I have said in life, It was OK to let go, probably because I have already let go of the person in question. But more importantly I got the feeling that life still goes on. It is one thing to say it, another to really feel it.
Tomorrow will be another day, and things that hold good today won't matter maybe. things that cling on and claw at heart won't be so bad. With passing time things tend to settle down.
Getting a grip, maybe I am
but is it worth anything, well time will surely tell.
but the Horizon looks brighter than ever and for sure it helps not to live in a world of dreams. Do what you want to do, don't dream. dreams seldom come true for there is so much left to fate, there is so much left to destiny, there is so much left to others. Act on what you believe and remember that you are all alone in your quest, what-so-ever it might be.
Lessons learnt.
1. It is OK to be alone
2. It is a bliss to be alone
3. Only alone can you do what your heart desires the most


--
"Reality continues to ruin my life."
~Calvin

No comments: