Saturday, November 12, 2005

Delhi

Am in Delhi, the city of hearts, I practically grew up in Delhi and have a special feeling for the same. I used to say
"Delhi hai dil waalon ki, albelon ki mastaano ki"
I don't know what I would be doing here for next so many days, but if I can have my way I would like to see all the places I knew as a kid, when I was growing up, the destinations include the house of my first GF (the place of pilgrimage I guess :-) ) and my school apart form the neighborhood I lived in. then i would like to visit all the monuments that I had visited as a kid, but a lot depends on my friend Smarth. He is not too keen on all this stuff I guess :-(
Probably I will let him go to office and take his Thunderbird and go grazing in Delhi :-)


--
"Reality continues to ruin my life."
~Calvin

No comments: