Wednesday, July 6, 2005

rains are here again

rains are here again
I am surrounded by hues
of blue and grey in the sky
with sunlight filtering in sometime
the earth has wrapped herself
in the fabric of flaura
and fauna has not stayed behind
the buzzing of the wings
of a small insect
the smell of wet earth
the feeling of dampness
everywhere around
and the intensity with which
I welcome sun some times
i see the wet stray dog
looking for shelter and warmth
children of the street
dancing in the rain
huddled close together
seeking a shelter
at other times

I stand with my arms open
my eyes closed
my mouth open
with my toungue out
trying to taste and cherish
the rain drops as they fall
wet to the last dripping bone
I am one with elements
of water and earth
rains are here again

--
Thought is your Enemy

No comments: