Wednesday, July 27, 2005

getting hurt

Getting hurt is not easy, because once you get hurt it
takes so much to take the pain out of it, it takes all
your energy and all the resources to figure out what
went wrong.
And at times you just don't know why, one would like
to believe that hurt was caused by malicious intent,
but most of the hurt is caused by non malicious
genuine intent, and there lies the irony. A thing that
should be taken as matter of fact, tends to cling on
and claw at your heart, ever so often, that it becomes
difficult to breath and you have this unique death
wish of getting slaughtered to mercy then and there.
expectations are mother of all evil, why do I have to
expect anything from anyone, why do i have to expect a
friday, why do i have to expect Wednesday, why? If I
don't do that then I won't get hurt.
why would one risk everything one has, including his
soul, to try and rescue somebody's soul, but maybe it
doesn't wanna get rescued, and here in lies the
dilemma, which is built upon by passion and soul.
and the other soul seems indifferent at times.
I should just try what my soul tells me and keep doing
it, without expecting a response from other, for I
don't want to get hurt.

Save me from the eternal slaughter of time.
and preserve me in eternal sunshine of your mind.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Natasha Rostov said...

"Save me from the eternal slaughter of time.
And preserve me in eternal sunshine of your mind."

If this is an original....then bravo my aquarian buddy!!

And stop getting sooooo much hurt..
At the end you know as much as anyone else that getting hurt is as much in our hands as not getting hurt.... :P
Any clarifications on that can be taken offline.... :D

Take Care.