Friday, October 14, 2005

Final Call

the promise of peace
the fable of tranquility
the desolate landscape of desert
not even a single blade of grass
no life, just cold
come oh sweetheart of mine
come oh angel of death
and kiss my lips
take away all the pain
take away all the longing
make my solitude one with thee
let my soul take thou wings
and fly over the deepest of oceans
and fly into the burning bowels

oh angel of death
burn me on the pyre
and let the incense of burning flesh
fill up all my senses
bury me in the wet earth
and let me be crushed
by the weight of the mother earth
let me rot
and be pecked by scavengers
for I want to return
to the elements from where I came
dust to dust
fire to fire


be a true love I think you to be
and give me deliverance
oh angel of death

No comments: