Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bored to death

Am finding it very hard to concentrate, Just got back from visiting the venue for the Alumni meet that is supposed to be on 22nd on this month. All of a sudden I see a reason in the Alumni thing after a long long time, think I will be writing off my saturday, Sunday and Friday evening completely to the Alumni meet. That is the least I can do for the seeds that I had sown some 2 years back. Last time I along with Venky were responsible for arranging the meet, we took initiative and finally got a whole lot of folks together.
This time it is Anil, Ramesh and Himanshu who have done all the work, and it feels really good to know what all they have achieved.
Am waiting for the Advertisment in Friday paper declaring the Alumni meet :-)
but right now sitting at my seat, I am unable to concentrate on the job at hand, It is really boring


--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

No comments: