Thursday, September 15, 2005

I am not weak

Am I weak, no I don't think so, seriously I am not, Am I emotional, yes I am but then I can see through them too. Have been having a tough time lately, but when I look around I still feel that I am the strongest of the lot. And would always be, I should probably stop looking for stronger people, there might not be any. Each one of us has vulnerabilities, and I for one can see mine quite clearly. And have consciously decided to yield to all the temptations. If that is the case then I should be ready for loneliness, and that will happen pretty soon. Now that I think of it, I feel it would be a huge relief, for once I won't have to live up to anything, I will be free like an island. And that would be so cool. Really man I am not weak at all, just have to cross one more threshold and then I will stop feeling. I will be Ok with exploitation, with abuse, with lust, with love, with hatred, with murder, with possessiveness.
I won't have company of people who expect
I will not expect myself
I could treat people like dirt
Or I could choose otherwise
I could cherish a few relations I choose
Or I could decide to be all alone
I could go see the world
I could become highest of mountain
The deepest of sea
The rarest of air
And the whitest of cloud
And can be the serpent
Venomous and dangerous
Or the holy cow
Soft, gentle and giving
I could be the Satan
And utter satanic verses
I could be God
And create a new world
I am not weak, I proclaim
I am an animal, a predator,
On the prowl
And rest I will not
Till I taste the blood
Of all that haunts me now

No comments: