Monday, February 5, 2007

Gabble

i see two hands
i see a face with eyes closed
is the face in ecstasy or pain
another story for another day
i see a smile now
and a kiss with wet lips
i hear the proclamation of love
i don't see myself anywhere
I feel a naked body besides me
the body wriggles like a snake
and i wish it was dead
the phone rings in distance
two voices communicate
the talk is endearing
the face has a glow
I have seen this glow before
or so i like to think
i think I thought i was hurt
but love still blooms
instant love instant gratification
he sits there and tonsures his head
he wails out, lets celebrate death
I can hear my heart beat
i think i am very scared
a female with red eyes gives me a drink
i feel better but am drowsy now
i sit in the corner and watch them mate
i find myself engulfed in rage
the rage subsides and I am stoic
i am poisoned just like life
 
some memories get ingrained in mind
like snap shots of horror
and I keep visiting them again and again
in my house of sorrows

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ankit
I am not sure what this means but I am definitely interested to know meaning of "gabble" you posted.
Indu