Friday, June 30, 2006

Life or something like that

Some times we just stand as life passes us by. We fail to comprehend what is happening, we fail to react to the prompts thrown up by fate to shape up the script of your lives. We just stand rooted to ground, wondering why things are not going the way we would expect them to.
Some of us just can't stop being mute witness to the play of fate, (that is what they call it) for a complete lifetime.
Not able to decide what needs to be done
Not able to make out wrong from right
Not able to define the morality
Not able to define their life

Sometime I got a mail with the punch line "After all life is all about the choices we make". It couldn't have been better said. We, I repeat we have the onus of making the choice.
It is "I" who decides what happens in my life, no one else can decide that.
If I let someone else decide what happens in my life, then
I am weak,
I need crutches all the time,
I don't believe in myself.......

There is no other way of saying it.
As long as one will try to find happiness in others, happiness will allude one.

--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

No comments: