Thursday, December 15, 2005

Am I paranoid

climb up the stairs
on the stairway to heaven
but i will get down
and float on the clouds
don't wanna be
what I am not
trivial it might seem
the pain that is life
love will rule
or so i believe
cause will be lost
but i do not care
cause will be found
and we start again
someone is watching
or maybe he's not
is it paranoia
am i paranoid
if there is god
is he asleep
if there is good
why can't i see
why is there death
if life is precious
why do we live
if we have to die
what good is time
that is not mine
why am i lost
in the maze of life
get me the feathers
and i will make wings
and then we will fly
to a place with no stink
you saw me wasted
and thought i am waste
you saw me dirty
and thought I am filth
maybe I am
but how come you care
is someone watching
I bet he is there
but i am agnostic
is it paranoia
Am I paranoid

No comments: