Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Will cry in the rain

At times something comes out of blue like a bolt of lightning and doesn't let go of your senses how so ever strongly one might try to fight it. It claws on your heart, and keeps gnawing off..... something like this happened to me today, I don't know why but I got awfully hurt, to the point of breaking up and crying. Stupid silly me maybe, I really have to get a handle on myself, I should really follow what I preach, but then that is the whole bloody point, it is always easy to preach.
Each one of us has a bag that we have to keep to ourselves, completely and totally. I might not have that bag right now, but sure will acquire it over time. At times I take a lot of things for granted, but that should not happen, really it should not happen. Expectations, as has been stated so many times before, is mother of all evils, and really I have to wage a holy war of sorts against the evils of the same :-)

--
The allure of Solitude lies in it being perennial

No comments: