Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Guess who's back

Udane ko toon azaad hai
bandhan koi ab hai kahan
toon dhoop hai cham se bikhar
toon hai nadi aie bekhabar
ud chal kahin, beh chal kahin
dil khush jahan 
teri to manzil hai wahin

Lyrics of one of my favourite song, and it captures my mood so aptly. It has been long that I have not really written on this blog. But now I am back and I promise myself to write. 
Each society that calls itself civilized has an official period of mourning, the purpose of this time is to act as a disconnect between two disjoint worlds. People mourn out of respect, out of guilt, out of love. But for all it serves the same purpose, to pay the price for being free by punishing oneself. Yes I mean it, human mind is really crazy, crazy enough to do this :-)
Anyway I was in no mourning, I have learned to move on very quickly. I lived through this hiatus, just so nothing is read between the lines for what I say.
Nothing I write reflects on anything of consequence anymore :-)
This blog truly returns to its roots. After all it is a blog about Nothing...

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Mourning for?