Sunday, January 20, 2008

Carrying on

Annual flower show is on at lalBagh, Bangalore's Botanical Garden, and I have promised myself to go visit at any cost. I was not able to make it this weekend though. I can give excuses, but the truth is that I get tired so easily now a days that there is nothing much I can do except for sleep and office.
I have to gather myself somehow and fight back, fight this Fibromyalgia and do what I want to do. All the plans of shooting short films have been put on hold, I have been doing some photography, but again my subjects are limited to what I can get hold of nearby. Travel has come to a stand still, last trip to Murudeshwar was a bit too taxing on my health. I had to take 3 days off from work to recover from the bout of immobility.
Headaches have become part and parcel and they have their own disabling effect.
But I am not going to give up that easy, I have to fight :-)
The problem is that I somehow wish it will go away and I will be magically cured. But I guess that will not happen.

No comments: