Saturday, May 19, 2007

Maya Memsaab

I always had this grudge that I have not seen Maya Memsaab, I had loved the concept back then as a kid, I had been excited about it, I wanted to fall in love with Maaya, just like the nubile SRK. But I am glad I didn't see the movie back then, I would have loved the movie then too, but would have failed to comprehend it.
Watching Maya Memsaab was a treat. The way Maya begins with innocent love and ends up in all consuming passionate hatred, self loath.
And all she wants is freedom from herself. and then the fact that you can take away from movie whatever ending you want to imagine.
Jazba hai junoon hai yeh kaisi maya hai :-)


--
Allure of solitude lies in it being perennial
http://ankitbchhibber.googlepages.com/home

1 comment:

Roopali said...

Ek haseen nigah ka dil pe saaya hai, jaadu hai junoon hai, kaisi maya hai...yeh maya hai..
I was remembering this movie,last week. I saw this ages ago...and cudnt understand it, that time...