Wednesday, April 25, 2007

V For Vendetta


Just finished watching "V for Vendetta", Yes I know I am pretty late in catching up the said movie, but better late than never.

I really liked the movie, I am a sucker for these kind of larger than life movies, that make me forget everything else and make me believe for sometime that all humanity can unite for a cause, that freedom and liberty can rule and that all we need is one superhero to set the world right :-)

Wish I was that superhero.....

but I would have been a real evil one i guess.

Anyway I loved the movie, I remember watching Star wars "Phantom Menace" when i was in college, I picked up a tube light from my room (to be precise Tyagi's room) and went down to Raju's canteen, feeling like a Jedi Knight, yes movies do that to me, that is why I want to make movies, movies are my life.

--
Allure of solitude lies in it being perennial
http://ankitbchhibber.googlepages.com/home

No comments: