Monday, August 7, 2006

Lost in translation

What is lost, what did we gain
what was possible then
what makes it impossible now
answers lost in translation
questions re-phrased
to mean different things
feelings are still the same
thoughts wander off though
I saw a vision
and chased it
couldn't describe it maybe
but there were no contradictions
there still are none

Anything is "can do",
and will always be for me..........
maybe i missed "won't do"
or maybe I did not
you never saw it maybe

I won't grieve anymore
have grieved enough for a life time
have not made compromises
for i don't barter
I know how to give
but am a fool when it comes to ask

will give up everything
before it can be snatched away
all have stolen enough
and continue they will
don't want the hurt that follows
so give up I will.........

--
~asto' ma sat gamaya

No comments: