Friday, August 31, 2007

It keeps raining

It keeps raining
everything has become damp
I can feel the mist inside my head
wooden doors don't close anymore
windows don't shut to keep the water out
I feel like drowning in this flood
and it keeps raining still

The food i eat is moist with water
thoughts are laden with crumbling wetness
eyes are always on verge of tears
skin yearns for some dryness someplace
someplace without the slimy touch
the rot is rot deep now
and it is raining still

the haze in my mind is getting dense
the coldness of solitude disturbs me
it plays peek-a-boo
catching me unawares each time
clouds have cluttered out all the light
I ride around desperately
seeking golden sunshine
and yet it rains still
it rains cats and dogs

1 comment:

Shilps said...

:( i will cry now, which wil just add on to the flood..!!